|Phone: 803-327-7191 Ext. 240
Brent is a shareholder who joined the firm in 2008. Brent focuses his practice on local government law, commercial real estate, business transactions and corporate law.
Brent has handled hundreds of commercial real estate transactions for buyers, sellers, and lenders. In addition, he regularly prepares and negotiates commercial leases for landlords and tenants for both single tenant and multi-tenant sites.
Brent’s practice also includes assisting clients with corporate formation and corporate governance documents such as operating agreements, shareholder agreements, and bylaws as well as day to day guidance for entities in transactional matters. Brent also regularly assists clients with the purchase and sale of businesses.
Brent has extensive experience serving as counsel to our firm’s government clients. This includes general representation on day-to-day matters as well as assistance with development agreements, zoning, utilities, public-private partnerships, and public financing.
Brent and his wife Stephanie live in Rock Hill with their two daughters Belle and Marie.
Local Government Law
Mergers and Acquisitions
Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions, Development,
Financing, and Leasing
Residential Real Estate
- University of South Carolina
B.S., cum laude, 2005
J.D., cum laude, 2008
- South Carolina Law Review Member and Associate Student Works Editor, 2006 - 2008, Recipient, CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Trusts & Estates
- South Carolina, 2008
- North Carolina, 2009
- York County Bar Association, Member
- South Carolina Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- Government Law Section, Council Member
- Family Promise of York County, Former Board Member
- Kiwanis Club of Rock Hill, Former President
- Westminister Presbyterian Church, Member & Deacon